Roche Internship in Small Molecules (RiSM)
The Roche Internship in Small Molecules (RiSM) programme is designed to help life science and engineering students become an integral part of one of our Small Molecules Technical Development Units in Basel, Switzerland.
In Small Molecules Technical Development we form the bridge that links research and product development in Roche’s Pharmaceuticals Divisions with markets and patients all over the world.
As an intern on this demanding programme, you will make a major contribution towards ensuring that the outcomes of Roche’s research reach patients in the form of innovative medicines and cutting-edge technical solutions. Can you imagine a more worthwhile source of motivation?
- Who: passionate & motivated enrolled students of chemistry, food chemistry, pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, pharmaceutical technology, chemical process engineering, business information technology (preferably with a Bachelor’s degree, 2nd state exam in pharmacy or equivalent certificate)
- What: be part of one of the Small Molecules Technical Development Units and work on innovative technical solutions for the development, manufacture and analysis of small molecules
- Duration: 6 to 8 months.
- Location: Small Molecules Technical Development Basel, Switzerland
- Career benefits: gain hands-on experience in the development of chemically synthesised molecules; in many cases, the possibility of using this internship as credits for the practical part of a degree (i.e. Master’s or Diploma thesis)
- Financial support: monthly internship salary, travel expenses and reimbursed costs for Swiss work permit application
How to apply?
Apply for RiSM internships here.