Roche Internship in Synthetic Molecules (RiSM)
The Roche Internship in Synthetic Molecules (RiSM) programme is designed to help natural science/life science, IT and engineering students become an integral part of the Drug Delivery & Preformulation Sciences group in our Research and Early Development (pRED) organization or in our Synthetic Molecule Technical Development units in Basel, Switzerland.
In Research and Early Development as well as in Synthetic Molecules Technical Development we form the bridge that links research and product development in Roche’s Pharmaceuticals Division with markets and patients all over the world.
As an intern on this demanding programme, you will make a major contribution towards ensuring that the outcomes of Roche’s research reach patients in the form of innovative medicines and cutting-edge technical solutions. Can you imagine a more worthwhile source of motivation?
- Who: passionate & motivated enrolled students of chemistry, food chemistry, pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, pharmaceutical technology, chemical process engineering, IT, data science/digital science and digital transformation (preferably with a Bachelor’s degree, 2nd state exam in pharmacy or equivalent certificate)
- What: be part of the Drug Delivery & Preformulation Sciences group in our Research and Early Development organisation or in the Synthetic Molecule Technical Development units
- Duration: 6 to 9 months
- Location: pRED Drug Delivery & Preformulation Sciences or Synthetic Molecule Technical Development in Basel, Switzerland
- Career benefits: gain hands-on experience in the development of chemically synthesised molecules and their dosage forms (Scientific positions) or support quality and GMP compliance topics (GMP/Quality positions); in many cases, the possibility of using this internship as credits for the practical part of a degree course (i.e. Master’s or Diploma thesis)
- Financial support: monthly internship salary, travel expenses and reimbursed costs for Swiss work permit application
How to apply?
- Scientific related positions will be posted normally in June/July
- GMP/Quality related positions in September/October for the year after
Apply for open RiSM internships here.