Roche Internship programme in Global External Quality(RiQEx)
Working globally. Join Quality.
In External Quality, we form the bridge between internal manufacturing sites and external GxP suppliers. We ensure that our global quality standards and processes are fulfilled in doing business with external partners in order to guarantee the high quality of Roche’s pharmaceuticals products.
As an intern you are a valuable member of a multinational, global team and you will make a major contribution by supporting the qualification and monitoring of GxP suppliers across all sites, indications and platforms (small molecules, biologics, medical devices etc.). Depending on the team, your tasks will be related to Supplier Quality Management, Global Material Quality and/or Supplier Collaboration & Quality Management.
- Who: passionate and motivated students who are doing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in pharmacy, chemistry or Natural Science/Life Sciences, or have passed their 2nd State Pharmacy Examination.
- What: be part of a Quality team and learn about many interesting topics, including: qualification of GxP suppliers, discrepancy and change management, manage quality agreements with GxP suppliers, preparation of global material specifications and certificates, management of third party audits according to global quality processes, management of specific IT tools
- Duration: 6 to 12 months
- Location: Global External Quality organisation Basel/Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
- Career benefits: gain hands-on experience in a global environment, supporting the cutting-edge technology; learn how standard quality processes work in a big multinational pharma company; improve your intercultural skills.
- Financial support: monthly internship salary, travel expenses and reimbursed costs for Swiss work permit application
What we offer for your next career step:
- You will learn to work in a truly global company!
- You will gain an insight into how a pharmaceutical company ensures global quality standards for its products.
- This includes networking in our global team and interacting with global and local stakeholder groups. You will use state-of-the-art media tools, e.g. in video conferences. Many learning and training opportunities will help improve your personal skills and positively influence your next career step.
How to apply?
Application rounds: Beginning of September or March
For open positions please click here.