Are you an expert in supply chain recently graduated with an excellent academic degree? Are you eager to gain real work experience and develop your skills fast? Do you want to work within a global Supply Chain organisation that connects the different parts of Roche to ensure a reliable supply of our innovative medicines? Together with our supply chain experts you want to make a big difference in the lives of millions of patients around the world?
Then Start Supply Chain is designed for you!
- Duration: 24 months
- Position includes international Business travel to another Roche Supply Chain site
- Varied and challenging project experiences in different departments and functions within PTS
- Real work experience and project responsibilities
- Professional and personal development
- Position based in our headquarters in Basel, Switzerland
Outcome and prospects
- Exposure to Supply Chain core processes
- Global experience and cross-cultural understandings
- Opportunity to build an extensive global network
- Advanced readiness for Supply Chain roles
- Enhanced knowledge of the Roche Pharmaceuticals business and product portfolio
I’m really excited about our Start Supply Chain Programme. It gives graduates a great foundation of core supply chain topics in our global supply chain as well as the core skills for their career.
Who you are
As the ideal candidate, you fulfil the requirements below:
- Excellent academic background and recently graduated (master degree or PhD) with a strong focus on supply chain or similar with above-average grades
- Practical experience in this field through apprenticeship/vocational training and/or internships
- Strong team player with an understanding of the importance of delivery
- Task-oriented and a strong interest in finding sustainable and solutions
- Strong strategic and entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to think analytically and innovatively
- Passionate about life long learning
- Worked or studied in more than one country
- Task orientation and agile mindset to find and drive sustainable solutions
- Fluent in English, an additional language would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
You can apply here.