Facilities technology & Maintenance
Facilities technology is responsible for monitoring and ensuring the functionality of technical systems in production, packaging, development and in laboratory systems; it also improves production steps and adjusts the required machines and systems. In addition, facility technology is responsible for commissioning, servicing and maintenance of machines and systems.
Your Task Fields
- Creating concept and feasibility studies
- Planning, procurement tasks, monitoring assembly, commissioning and qualifying individual systems or machines in the production area
- Optimising and improving production systems or processes while taking into account technical, economic and regulatory aspects (fault-, availability-, and cost analyses, energy monitoring)
- Recognising and quantifying maintenance requirements (e.g. objects, system conditions, fault cycles, technologies, and efforts relevant to maintenance)
- Planning maintenance work (prioritising, budgeting, capacities, deadlines)
- Preparation for maintenance work (offers, procurement, reservations)
- Performing and documenting the maintenance work.
Know-how extends across the following areas: Process/mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical & biotechnology, electrical engineering as well as building services.