Bachelor of Arts, Industry (Business Administration) - International Focus (m/f/d)
- Practical assignments in national and international business areas in the company, e.g. Logistics, Procurement, Marketing & Sales, Finance & Controlling, Customer Services EMEA LATAM
- Planning, management and design of business processes, e.g. planning of workflows in Production and Logistics, support for Assessment Centers in Human Resources, contract negotiations in Procurement or participation in marketing activities for our products
- Completing projects in internationally or nationally oriented areas of the company as well as communication with national and international business partners
- In-depth lectures and practical assignments in two business management disciplines in the 5th and 6th theoretical respectively practical semesters
- Comprehensive foreign language training as well as intercultural competence in theory and in practice
- During the one-month basic training, we will familiarize you with the most important corporate contexts and convey your first core qualifications.
- At three-month intervals you will alternate between lectures at the University of Cooperative Education of Baden-Württemberg and practical assignments at the Roche site in Mannheim.
- You will have the chance to complete a foreign internship at one of more than 150 Roche sites worldwide. Additionally, there is the possibility of participating in an exchange semester at one of the partner universities of the University of Cooperative Education of Baden-Württemberg.
Additional Training Elements:
- Presentation techniques
- Communication training (e.g. intercultural competence)
- Project management
- Microsoft Office training courses
- Business English (with BEC certification)
- Standard business software (e.g. SAP ERP, CRM)
Duration of the Training:
3 years; one-month, company-specific internship in advance
Advanced Training Opportunities:
- Corporate training and certification
- Master’s program at a national or foreign university
- General senior matriculation
- Specialized senior matriculation
- Senior matriculation and proof of successfully passing the entrance examination of the University of Cooperative Education of Baden-Württemberg