Roche in Denmark consists of three divisions: Roche Pharmaceuticals, Roche Diagnostics and Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen.
Roche Pharmaceuticals and Roche Diagnostics are located in Hvidovre, south of Copenhagen, whereas Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen is located in Hørsholm, north of Copenhagen.
In total, Roche in Denmark employs around 275 people: 125 in Pharma, 90 in Diagnostics and 60 in Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen.
In Roche Denmark you will have the opportunity to work with all steps of the diagnostic and treatment process. Whether you decide to work within the diagnostic or pharmaceutical area, the core values remain the same: the passion, integrity and courage of our employees are the foundation of Roche and the reason why we are able to help make a difference.
Our vision is to lead the way for innovative personalized health care solutions that meet the most important medical needs of patients. We are guided by Our purpose “Doing now what patients need next”.
With a job in Roche, you can help make this vision a reality.
Roche has specialist expertise in:
- Cancer (e.g. breast cancer, lung cancer and lymphoma)
- Infections (e.g. infectious hepatitis)
- Immune disorders (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory intestinal diseases)
- The central nervous system (e.g. multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s and autism)
- Ophthalmology (e.g. geographical atrophy)
- Diagnostics solutions within Clinical Chemistry & immonuassays, Molecular diagnostics, Tissue diagnostics, Point of Care diagnostics, Laboratory automation & IT, Diabetes Care solutions etc.
In Denmark, the medical treatments of diseases are managed by specialists in hospitals, but our stakeholders and costumers also include general practitioners, administrators, policy-makers, patients associations etc.
In recent years, our activities in Roche have made us one of the top-selling pharmaceutical companies in Denmark in hospital products.