The Transformation Partner will play a role in shaping the future of the organization by strengthening the culture and building agile processes.
The backbone of the new operating model is formation of fully empowered people to increase customer centricity. Transformation Partner expected to play role as Visionary, Architect, Coach, and Catalyst with Outcome Team while also having the knowledge about Scrum Methodology & Ceremony
The Transformation Partner responsibilities:
- Lead, train, and coach team in its Scrum and other agile methodologies adoption. Building the teams and empower them to become self-organized
- Planning and advising Scrum implementations for Outcome Team
- Organize and facilitate productive and effective meetings, agile ceremonies & workshops and Support teams methodically to increase their autonomy
- Drive the mindset shift in embracing the new ways of working and design solutions to increase effectiveness & collaboration between teams in organization
- Help the teams and the company to increase collaboration, predictability and transparency
- Be proactive in maintaining the healthy atmosphere and well-being within the teams
- Promote a culture that embraces change and values experimentation and innovation
- Live a learning and open feedback culture
- Coordinate with CTO to design Organization transformation roadmap & milestones and track progress on transformation journey, deliver on affiliate transformation projects Create strategies & frameworks to increase the collaboration across organization
- Deep understanding of and experience with how work gets done in different parts of the organization to gather information, advance communications, and execute on priorities in ways that make sense and resonate.
- Being a member of CTO team: Partner with the team to establish an environment for high performance and accountability, provide feedback, coaching and best practices to CTO members in support high performance and engagement. Work with CTO members to creatively resolve issues and remove obstacles.
- Serve as a key influencer while remaining unaffiliated, functionally agnostic – supporting the whole vs. any one part. Be the Role Model for Agile Mindset & Behavior
Mindset, skills and qualifications required:
- Great communication and organization skills
- Engagement skills – deep listening, inspiring & influencing. Effectively navigates the Team, understanding and accounting for varied priorities and perspective of different internal stakeholders. Applies a blended EQ/IQ approach, integrating both business and organizational aspects to drive adoption of change.
- The ability to recognize and aid the resolution of team conflicts and impediments
- Agile mindset – openness, continuous learning & purposeful sense of urgency
- Teamwork and collaboration – Is able to pull people together around a common goal, and brings an enterprise perspective. Effectively manages relationships with all business partners, establishes trust and credibility quickly, particularly with Team. Strengthens and extends existing relationships to maintain a holistic view of the organization. Proactively assesses health of working relationships amongst the team and quality of work product and shares feedback to course correct.
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
Job Level:Individual contributor