You will be responsible to develop product related medical strategies and oversight for the different BAs.
- Working on mid- and long- term medical strategies and, after aligning with BA, implementing them on yearly basis;
- Working with BA effectively to identify medical and scientific knowledge gaps and providing corresponding disease area medical messages;
- Reviewing and ensuring corresponding disease area medical contents are accurate, fair, balance, evidence-based and compliance with local regulations;
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationship with KOLs of corresponding disease areas;
- Organizing medical events (congress etc.) and ensuring all activities align with compliance and DiaSymphony requirements and supporting responsible disease area phase IV local studies;
- Making internal medical information training materials for corresponding disease areas and training both medical and BA colleagues at different Roche events;
- Reviewing HCP PPTs and Roche promotion and internal training materials, Communicating with BA on issues related to publication in corresponding disease areas.