Are you looking for a leadership role in digital healthcare in which the work you do really matters?
Does a rewarding career with a progressive, high-tech business, excite you?
Roche Diagnostics has built a new start-up business charged with building a modern portfolio of decision support software products that will impact the way patients receive care. Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within a hospital and intelligently process and present this data to doctors and caregivers to improve the experience and outcomes of patient care.
Reporting directly to a Commercial Director, the Digital Business Manager is a senior individual contributor role responsible for the development of product strategy, market development and commercialisation for new digital solutions starting with a SaaS software product targeting hospital marketplace.
This leader will work in a multifunctional team that covers UK access, IVD Healthcare consultancy and new business models. He/she will also closely partner with Global Diagnostics Information Solutions (DIS) teams, and the DIS Software Centre of Excellence.
In this position, you will:
• Work with the Business Development Director, developing and leading initial budget proposals with the finance team
• Work with senior management teams on high level forecasts, growth plans and strategies.
• Develop commercialisation strategies to bring to market new digital/software solutions
• Develop and run third party business relationships as needed
• Drive the integration of sales and marketing strategy plans including product marketing strategy, promotions and pricing
• Act as a Process Redesign Consultant and oversee effective implementation of our diagnostics solutions launches
• Ensure customer requirements are understood across the entire organization
This is a UK field based position and you must reside in mainland UK within easy reach of major transport links.