At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work every single day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
This position reports functionally to the Team Head, ERP EMEA O2C, F2P and D2S and will be based in Kaiseraugst Switzerland. In order to support a Regional users base, this role requires the ability to travel internationally up to 10% as needed.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and improve existing system functionality; develop new features per business requirements and create system documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test plans, and scripts
- Can influence decisions within area
- Ensure validation, audit, and legal compliance of system throughout lifecycle
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of system
- Drive coordination of activities for small-to-medium changes in area of responsibility; provide 2nd/3rd level support and involved in Projects
- Help drive process improvement initiatives to optimize user experience and business understanding of solution
Who You Are:
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You have experience working in a multi-cultural, global work team, and supporting Regional end-user communities.
For this position, the ideal candidate brings the following qualifications:
- 5 years or more of SAP QM – Quality Management and minimum 3-5 years hands-on configuration experience and detailed knowledge of supply chain and logistics business processes required. Additional knowledge in QM-eWM (extended Warehouse Management) integration, SAP MM – Materials Management would be a true asset. SAP Certification in QM (desirable) and MM (optional), eWM (optional).
- Experience as a consultant, functional expert, or similar role highly desirable. Experience conducting large-scale requirements and design sessions with business process owners.
- Skilled in problem/incident management, experience working in ITIL and Project Management environments , SLAs – Service Level Agreements and full lifecycle system support
- Must be a self-starter, results-oriented and have a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables and Ability to work with remote and virtual teams
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in German and English; strong presentation and negotiation/conflict resolution skills.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, or other validated environment highly desired
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.