In this position you will be working with SHE experts and under their guidance, you will be able to assist their work in developing new trainings to enhance compliance at the site.
The advertised position offers:
- Plan, script, record and produce short, intuitive and easy-to-follow trainings
- Collaborate with technical experts and process SMEs to develop content
- Create and maintain training content
- Develop alternatives to traditional classroom training
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including HR and IT
- Liaise with translation vendors
To be successful in this role (you have to):
- You are currently enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) in the field of Natural sciences ,Environmental Management or similar
- High interest in Safety, Health and Environmental topics
- Experience in translating functional specifications and business requirements into training and user-friendly documentation would be an asset
- Skills to develop alternatives to traditional training, familiar with new training methods and ways of capturing training effectiveness
- Ability to identify content gaps in material and the corresponding questions to ask in order to obtain the needed information
- Ability to work independently, think quickly and adapt to changing situations and customer requirements
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong customer focus
- Verbal and written proficiency in German and English
Start date: asap
Get in touch with the Recruiting Team Switzerland +41 61 682 25 50.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.