Global Product Strategy (GPS) drives Roche’s strategy and portfolio of products - from research through to patients. As a member of GPS, you will be part of a truly international group who collaborates with functions and affiliates worldwide to shape the future of medicine.
We are currently searching for a Global Operations Manager, FMI to join our GPS Commercial Team.
As part of our collaboration with Foundation Medicine (FMI), Roche is in the process of commercializing the FMI service outside of the US (ex-US). The International Operations Team (IOT) is a sub-team of the Lifecycle Team (LCT) and consists of global, functional and regional operational leads and FMI members. IOT helps ensure that enabling systems and processes to support FMI ex-U.S. commercial activities are running smoothly in ex-U.S. regions. You will provide product, operations and project management expertise with an emphasis on customer experience and ensure operational assets (systems, processes, etc.) are in place and optimized to support effective and efficient FMI commercialization. You will use best-practice customer experience product, operational and project management methodologies, processes, tools and guidance to support ex-USFMI operations. You will play a lead role in communicating operational milestones and anticipating, identifying and managing risks.
Your responsibilities include:
- Serving as a core member of Roche governance team (IOT) and IOT-CS sub-team
- Assuming accountability for all operational aspects of the assigned global projects
- Ensuring assigned operational projects are planned, executed and monitored in a timely, high quality and within budget manner
- Serving as a central hub of communication for operational projects assigned through regular communication, documentation and reporting
- Inspiring global operational and customer support teams to work in collaboration, building on and learning from each other’s experiences