Senior IT Professional- UX who will innovate healthcare
Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers?
Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT center for Roche - a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need Senior UX Designer who has:
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a usability expert, information architect, UX designer or similar;
- Experience in leading design teams for complex web applications;
- Passion for User-centered design and high attention to detail creating design deliverables demonstrated by a portfolio or samples of work;
- Great communication skills, ability to synthesize and communicate ideas;
- Experience in Workshop facilitation (e.g. using Design Thinking methodology)
- Fluency in English.
- salary range: 10000-13000 PLN gross
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, hackathons, conferences etc.)
- experienced and professional colleagues and workplace that supports innovation and new ideas
- permanent full time employment with a truly global company
- flexible working hours (starting your day at 7-11)
- a chance to work on solutions which can improve patients’ lives.
The next step is yours…
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.