Senior IT Professional- UXAt Roche, we believe personalised healthcare can transform patients’ lives by delivering care tailored to the individual. Our IT products are helping us to stay a top innovative company focused on its mission, thereby helping to prevent, diagnose and treat patients more effectively and quickly. Our UX team, a group of problem solvers and innovators, is looking for a talented and passionate Senior UX Designer to help transform the healthcare industry. If you want to work on some of the biggest design challenges, be involved in creating the best user experiences and products, join our team.You will be working in an international, cross-functional environment on product visions, product roadmaps and future concepts. The ideal candidate will be a great collaborator with robust ideation skills and strong holistic system thinking. You value attention to detail and have a deep passion for creating simple and flawless experiences for end users.You will be responsible for:
- Following business leads, planning UX involvement and leading UX teams in projects;
- Inspiring and influencing project scopes based on user research and business value;
- Applying appropriate interaction design techniques and best practices;
- Designing information architecture, low-fidelity wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes and mockups;
- Cooperation and influencing of development teams across the world to deliver the best user experiences;
- Defining KPIs for UX team and UX performance metrics for the projects and ROI for UX activities.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination based on gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities, or on any other grounds.Requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a usability expert, information architect, UX designer or similar;
- Experience in leading design teams for complex web applications;
- Passion for User-centered design and high attention to detail creating design deliverables demonstrated by a portfolio or samples of work;
- Great communication skills, ability to synthesize and communicate ideas;
- Experience in Workshop facilitation (e.g. using Design Thinking methodology)
- Fluency in English.
- Salary range: 10 000 - 13000 PLN gross;
- Excellent relocation package - up to 20 000 PLN gross;
- Dynamic and prestigious work environment, interesting projects using the newest technologies, all within a global IT function;
- Opportunity to design and implement software solutions for the world’s largest biotech company that transforms patients’ lives;
- Attractive and competitive salary and package (health-care, sport pass, pension scheme, Social Fund);
- Professional development culture supported by training, development plans, international opportunities, including short & long-term assignments.
This job offer is also addressed to candidates with disabilities. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.We encourage you to include in your CV information about possible improvements that can be done to make it easier for you to participate in the interview.
Get to know more - visit us at it.roche.pl
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Information Technology, Information Technology > Application Development / ProgrammingPoznan, Warsaw Topaz