You will be responsible for designing, consulting, setting policy & documents & tools of Hospital POC Quality Management programs to support POC promote and sales.
- Setting up Hospital POC quality management promotion strategy, action plan and implement them with POC sales team;
- Responsible for internal education and external training and promotion on hospital related accreditation, including but not limited to ISO 15189/ GB/T22576; ISO 22870/ GB/T29790; ISO 15197/ GB/T19634,CAP, etc.
- Providing consulting support to Key Account Hospital customers for POC product performance related efficiency and evaluation protocol;
- Providing consulting support to Key Account Hospital customers for POC workflow process from Quality Management perspective;
- Promoting and providing consulting support to KOL hospital customers to set up POCC from quality management promotion and perfection perspective;
- In active and good technical communication with National and Local Center of Laboratories, relevant clinicallab association. Joining and supporting discussion in hospital POC quality management criteria setting;
- Supporting and setting up KOL customers and speakers. Closely working with other MKT products and function as well as Sales and IT team to set up reference hospital site.