Sr Area Manager - KA
You will be responsible to manage sales of assigned territory.
- Implementing key actions to realize Sales targets, Assigning sales territory and sales targets for field force;
- Managing Sales force to deliver Sales in the assigned territory, Ensuring field force is sufficiently trained for sales, Developing career and development plan for subordinates;
- Coordinating activities between field force and Support staff;
- Sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales force;
- Developing and managing Key Accounts;
- Preparing monthly report and sales forecast to Regional Director on a regular basis;
- Directing channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals, Assisting Regional Director in yearly budget exercise.
You should hold:
- A recognized University Degree in Clinical Diagnostics or Science or Business Administration;
- Good command of English in both spoken and written, and MS office software application;
- Product & Application Expertise.
You should have at least 10 years sales experience in related industry is required. At least 7 years supervisory experience.
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > SalesShenyang