The Analytical Development Biochemistry group, located in Basel, is an integral component of how we innovate healthcare through the invention of differentiated medicines for treating diseases of current unmet medical need. This internship program integrates seamlessly into European-based University degree program and therefore we offer the most talented students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience with us.
During the internship your tasks will include:
- Development and Qualification of a 2D-HPLC based method for the characterization / quantification protein aggregates in formulation samples
- Comprehensive documentation of performed experiments and developed methods
Further take away opportunities that we offer for our interns:
- Many learning and training opportunities that will help improve your personal development and can significantly influence your own career
- Learn to move in a global company, to network and to collaborate with stakeholder groups
- Be a member of our Interns Network and get to experience the culture of Basel in the heart of Europe