Our team consists of Scientists and Associates in the PS-Biomics department at Roche Pharma Research and Early Development (pRED). Working in close collaboration with scientists in various disease areas we perform Biomic analyses for safety and toxicology evaluations, discovery and assessment of new drug targets and biomarkers, as well as understanding disease mechanisms.
The internship will focus on discovery of new biomarkers of viral diseases using new purification methods.
During your internship your tasks will include:
- Test new protocols and evaluate the latest technology and methods for the protein and nucleic acid analysis (exosome purification and analysis)
- Cell culture
- Preparation of sequencing libraries and sequencing
- Presentation of gained results at the internal meetings
Further take away opportunities that we offer for our interns:
- Many learning and training opportunities that will help improve your personal development and can significantly influence your own career
- Join our Interns Network and experience the culture of Basel in the heart of Europe
- Insights into processes within the site Basel/Kaiseraugst as well as global ones, which helps you to discover and understand coherences
- Learn to move in a global company, to network and to collaborate with partner groups