Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers?
Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT center for Roche - a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need ETL Developer who has:
- At least 3 years of experience in ETL application development and knowledge of ETL tools (e.g. Informatica PowerCenter, Pentaho, SSIS);
- Good practical knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL, databases (Oracle or/and MS SQL Server) including data modeling and expertise in data warehousing; understanding of data integration – including validation;
- Ability and mindset to share knowledge in the form of mentoring less experienced colleagues, to efficiently allocate tasks, monitor and drive them to accomplishment, to present effects of work, propose solutions at various levels of organization;
- Advanced knowledge of English language (both in writing and speaking).
- Salary range: 10 000-13 500 PLN gross;
- Excellent relocation package - up to 20 000 PLN gross;
- Dynamic and prestigious work environment, interesting projects using the newest technologies, all within a global IT function;
- Opportunity to design and implement software solutions for the world’s largest biotech company that transforms patients’ lives;
- Attractive and competitive salary and package (health-care, sport pass, pension scheme, Social Fund);
- Professional development culture supported by training, development plans, international opportunities, including short & long-term assignments.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > Application Development / Programming