The role of the Foundation Medicine Inc. Strategic Lead and Next-Generation Sequencing Market Access Manager is to define the appropriate strategy and to maximise market access for Roche tests. It’s a unique opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from pharma and dia and drive the success of NGS/FMI portfolio forward.
- Define Roche’s strategy for ensuring access to NGS/FMI services in order to help patients access the most appropriate treatments
- Prepare professional and effective reimbursement files
- Act as the main contact to the competent authorities for specific reimbursement files
- Drive reimbursement and/or appropriate funding initiatives based on input from colleagues from different departments and/or pharmaceutical companies
The Market Access Manager not only drives the reimbursement forward but will also define in collaboration between Roche Pharma and Roche Dia the best strategy for implementing access for patients to NGS / FMI services, but also he/she will:
- Define the best approach to achieve reimbursement in collaboration with his/her Marketing colleagues
- Collect or establish the necessary health-economic arguments to maximise the market access potential
- Establish continuous dialogue with external parties such as the reimbursement authorities & KOLs
- Manage the market access budget and prepare market access landscapes
- Improve the process continuously to make it more effective and efficient
- Share his/her knowledge and expertise with colleagues in the organisation, including with the international Market Access community
- Define lobbying strategy in collaboration with the Head of Market Access and Medical Affairs
- Determine a common strategy for FMI and Avenio solutions for NGS testing
- Determine and implement any possible tactic to ensure access for patients, with a strong account focus.
- Work closely together with Roche Pharma PHC managers and Roche DIA colleagues to achieve this