The PA and Reputation Management Assistant, who will report to Head of Reputation Management, mostly provides support to the General Manager in operational activities and to the Head of Reputation Management in the organization of company events.
Key responsibilities as :
Personal Assistant to the General Manager
- Maintains the GM’s schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects and priorities
- Oversees the GM’s and related company calendar using discretion for time and availability in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects and meet critical deadlines
- Answers, responds or follows up on incoming calls, messages, requests and correspondence
- Schedules, arranges and coordinates meetings and travel, communicates with stakeholders and participants to relieve the GM from the burden of administrative tasks
- Examines documents submitted for the GM signature to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Organizes Document management – mainly for internal documents, guidelines and external correspondence
Reputation Management Assistant
- Schedules, supports and assists to the organization of company events
- Coordinates and processes contracts as well as other vendor activities like the screening, monitoring and evaluation of multiple services in the context of event organization
- Briefs the Head of Reputation Management for internal organizations and company events.
- Prepares and completes presentations and documents (of technical nature as well)
- if needed.
- Designs and maintains databases and organizes Document Management