This position will provide customer service experience to physicians, patients, Roche sales team, Oncquest field force and the regional customer service team for the Indian market. This includes facilitating order fulfilment and coordinating amongst various stakeholders to make the entire testing-related processes seamless. In particular, the person will work closely with the Regional Customer Service team to provide first line customer service experience/support for in-bound enquiries and supporting ordering of FMI services.
- You will receive and triage inbound enquires from Roche-Foundation Medicine Sales team, Regional Customer Service and Customers, provide front line support to answer standard commercial questions
- You will provide proactive support to customers and assist in ordering and shipping of specimen kits for Foundation Medicine Testing
- You will coordinate with Regional Customer Service to track test and report status, manage test issues and ensure appropriate commercial or medical resources are allocated to address specific case issues
- You will coordinate with Oncquest’s field force to get orders fulfilled: getting samples picked, check Test Requisition Forms (TRFs) and other administrative tasks
- You will proactively communicate with the Commercial team to resolve test issues, and ensure timely delivery of test reports, prepare shipping documentation and work closely with freight forwarders or shipping partners to ensure timely delivery
- You will work with Roche colleagues to drive customer experience efforts to improve operational efficiencies and track all cases of customer enquiries on the CRM system and ensure closure of all cases