A multi-faceted Portfolio Support Analyst (fixed-term 1 year) role provides PMO and General Management support for FG including support for Informatics Portfolio Committees (IPC) process and ensuring project methodology and documentation is followed.
This exciting role calls for coordination skills combined with the ability to collect and synthesize large amounts of data into a concise, straightforward format. Basic understanding of project management and/or portfolio management as well as attention to detail and analytical mindset are essential for this position. You will be action oriented and have a drive for simplicity, precision and speed.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Portfolio Governance is executed in alignment with the business context & IT governance principles
- Supporting PMO in the creation and maintenance of Portfolio, Budgets, Resource Planning and Forecasts
- Providing transparency about FG portfolio based on standard criteria
- Gathering and interpreting information and present it in a concise, accurate and relevant manner for different stakeholder groups.
- Providing assistance with project documentation, reports, presentations, cross-functional projects and event organisation.
- Providing IPC preparation support and facilitation including logistics, meeting minutes, and also ensure adherence to Demand and Portfolio schedule
- Creating all kind of reports on project planning, project status, PMM gate reviews, management dashboards
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and support Portfolio Manager in these initiatives