As a Digital Governance Support Analyst you will support and manage digital governance related commodity activities with special focus on maintaining the accuracy and completeness of the data in the Digital Registry (DR) (Roche Group inventory of external facing digital channels).
Ensure processes compliance: “Content update reminder for channel owners”, “Dig Gov. eLearning compliance for Roche employees and external agencies”, “Annual Digital Registry Data completeness process to all registered channels”
Provide assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to channel registration or any other digital governance related topic (guidance, training, etc).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Reviewing and approving digital channels’ registrations or channels’ modification in the Digital Registry (DR)
- Daily monitoring of the DR performance to detect potential anomalies.
- Working directly with the IT partners to ensure stability and full operation of the DR
- Responding to queries either via email, person, hangouts or over the phone
- Follow up on the assignment and completion compliance of trainings to channel owners, deputies and external agencies working for Roche
- Guiding and training DR users or employees looking for guidance
- Escalating atypical cases to the Digital Governance responsible
- Creating regular reports
- Detecting process improvement opportunities