The Talent Attraction & Resourcing Team as a whole is responsible for nearly 500 hires a year, the majority of which are internal promotions and secondments with the rest made up of replacement external hires. The departmental vision is “Discovering and Recognising Brilliance”.
Although already a top 10 employer to work for we are aiming to make Roche one of the most admired companies to work for in the UK. As a consequence we are rebuilding and repositioning our Recruitment function in our UK division based in Welwyn Garden City.
The main adjustments to the current recruitment offering over the next three years are:
- Unlocking the full value of the Employee Value Proposition at Roche and the subsequent Employment Brand internally and externally.
- Where appropriate the harmonisation/introduction of world-class development and selection processes across divisions while reducing current third party assessment costs.
- Clear line of sight to talent pipelines both internally and externally not only for key and critical positions but for all positions.
- The introduction of a new candidate management system with full integration to related internal HR systems and processes such as talent management and personal development.
- Improved partnering with other HR centres of excellence and operations.
The aim being that no position in the company is ever vacant and where the strengths and values of all employees are understood and utilised towards improving patient lives regardless of where they work and what role they fulfill.
As a result we are looking for a Talent Attraction and Resourcing Partner – Product Early Development and Information Systems to support us on this journey. This is a 6-9 month opportunity (Fixed Term Contract)
Reporting into the Head of Talent Attraction and Resourcing, this role will have responsibility for driving the development and execution of the recruitment strategy for these functions within Roche UK. As an ambassador for the Talent Attraction and Resourcing team you will be expected to be instrumental in delivering the vision detailed above and liaising with department stakeholders.
Within your remit you will also have opportunity to collaborate with the wider HR team on other strategic initiatives to drive business goals and there will be line manager responsibility in this role leading one of the Talent Attraction and Resourcing Specialists in the team.