The Head of Marketing, who will report to Marketing Director, defines the overall strategic priorities across the assigned portfolios and identifies growth opportunities, develops business cases and drives their implementation. He or she manages the marketing budget for his or her assigned portfolios and drives the implementation of an integrated marketing plan, including the coordination of campaigns in order to ensure consistency in the Roche messaging.
The Head of marketing identifies synergies within the team and stimulates collaboration. He or she coaches product and market managers to continuously improve performance and builds and improves the necessary interfaces with related departments.
- Develop, lead and communicate long-term and mid/term business strategies for the assigned portfolios in the organisation
- Analyse the business potential and identify growth opportunities
- Develop business cases and drive their implementation
- Drive the Business planning and forecast processes for your portfolio’s
- Manage your marketing budget
- Monitor competition and develop counter argumentation
- Identify synergies within the team and stimulate collaboration
- To cooperate closely with Sales/ Market Access/ Consultancy and Service teams