Intern in UX Design (6 Months, 100%)
Roche is looking for a talented and passionate individual who wants to improve the skills to design and produce compelling creative assets that both highlight and leverage the content of our desktop user interfaces and online tools.
You will be in a team of professional usability engineers, interaction designers, industrial designers and visual designers. You will work on real life applications and modern technologies for the healthcare industry. You will support various parts of the user centered design cycle such as usability tests, storyboard design and LoFi/HIFI-prototyping.
Under guidance of a senior UX Expert you will have tasks like:
- Usability evaluations, expert reviews etc.: Preparation of test materials, test observation, data consolidation and test reporting
- Share and elaborate ideas and concepts
- Creation of mockups, story boards, HiFi prototypes and review thereof
- Guideline development: documentation and review of interaction concepts and common workflows
To be successful in this role you have to:
- University degree (at least Bachelor) in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction or similar field
- Basic knowledge on UX methodologies
- Be a creative and collaborative team player with the ability to interact with diverse teams and show the ability to accept and give constructive feedback
- Fluent in English is a must
- Be familiar with common UX tools such as Balsamiq, Axure, Adobe or similar
- Visual and interaction design skills are a plus
Roche offers a fair compensation model, based on your education level.
Start date: As soon as possible
Get in touch with the Recruiting Team Switzerland +41 61 682 25 50.
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > InternshipRotkreuz RDI