You will be responsible to partner with PDOC to be strategic resources by providing solid data analytics and generate trending and insight. Serving Sales Management Team on optimizing Sales Planning to ensure resource allocation effectiveness and productivity improvement.
- Supporting Sales Management team on Annual Sales Planning including Sales target setting (both in market & to Market), territory alignment, Sales team structuring & sizing by SOP & monitoring tool development;
- Enhancing Sales Operation Capability by building Selling Process SOP with leading and monitoring KPI;
- Identifying, prioritizing, and successfully driving / executing SFE initiatives aligned to CPS and Roche Dia strategic goals;
- Co-working with SFE CSM system team on function customization to ensure the seamless connection between Selling Process and system maintenance;
- Developing performance management dashboard and providing insights from internal data analysis & internal/external reports to identify both the commercial & capability opportunities;
- Working closely with Key interfaces inside CPS including Marketing, Sales, KA, BD & LI team, and design cross function collaboration process to ensure efficient sales execution.
- Delivering value-added study and addressing the real time challenges. Capable of foreseeing business needs according to environment dynamic and CPS Strategy, optimizing business process to fit the future. Working with IT team to leverage BI, Performance Management, and other SFE relevant tools and resource.