This newly established, customer relationship role, offers the opportunity to join a professional, highly respected and experienced New Zealand commercial team. This is the lead role in servicing Roche’s District Health Board (DHB) partnerships.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Leading the development and execution of business strategy for the DHB network.
- Consulting with our DHB customers at the laboratory through to executive level to ensure Roche fully understand their pathology service and assist them in achieving their business plan aspirations.
- Working with DHB procurement partners (healthAlliance and Health Partnerships NZ) to negotiate best value outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Working with our service and support teams to ensure a great customer service experience across the DHB network.
- Collaborating with our marketing team to position Roche solutions so that business opportunities are realised for the DHB laboratories and for Roche.
- Manage opportunities - leading, coordinating and mobilising resources to successfully grow our customers and Roche’s business.
- Manage contracts – ensuring that we are fully meeting our contractual obligations and preparing for and leading business to business review meetings.