You will work within the Business Excellence function of the Pharma Research and Early Development (pRED) Operations department where the focus is to enable pRED to achieve its strategic objectives through driving and providing operational excellence and business transformation to support scientists within the drug discovery and development process.
You will be part of the Communications and Employee Engagement team and support initiatives and events around portfolio milestones on a global pRED level and special initiatives for pRED Basel with both, scientific and non-scientific content. Your focus will be to support event organization as well as preparation of graphical and communications material.
Your tasks and responsibilities will depend on your degree of proactivity and independency:
- Support organisation and preparation of events (e.g. logistics, team coordination, meetings, etc.)
- Drive and/or assist in creating, planning and executing targeted stakeholder engagement and communication in Projects
- TouchPoint/Intranet Site design, administration and support
- Assume responsibility for administrative project Tasks
- Conduct Interviews, collect informations and create articles
Depending on your motivation and engagement we will provide you with an excellent learning experience in a dynamic global organisation:
- You will gain meaningful professional project and communications experience and learn the fundamentals
- You gain a cross-functional insight into a global research organisation
- You will have the opportunity to develop considerably on a personal level, to start building your network and to leave a mark for potential future ventures