Senior IT Professional - Quality Manager
As a "Senior IT Professional - Quality Manager" you define, plan, implement and oversee testing activities in alignment with business requirements and technical specifications. Using your previous experience and provided training, you build, maintain and manage relations with Business Partners as well as identify Business Partner requirements concerning the quality-related aspects of application and service development, consult and propose solutions and be accountable for their delivery. You assure that implementing improvements are with a view to increasing cost and resource efficiency and optimization of existing services and project processes. You are expected to continuously maintain and develop your knowledge within the technical domain, as well as the knowledge of your colleagues.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination based on gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities, or on any other grounds.
You have a degree in computer science, software engineering, or similar with minimum 5 years’ “hands on” experience working in Software Development Lifecycle activities and min. 2 years of experience in coordinating testing teams and / or managing IT projects of global scope. Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate highly technical content in simple terms to the business users.
For this position you bring the following qualifications:
- Min. 5 years of professional experience with test management tools and at least 2 year of experience in managing a team of testers or a project team;
- Knowledge of testing and SDLC activities, SDLC regulatory requirements and processes;
- Good knowledge of HP ALM;
- Experience with ITIL and PM desirable;
- Good negotiation and influencing skills;
- Strong problem solving, project planning, systems analysis, teamwork, and organizational skills;
- Openness to work on projects with different times zone;
- English proficiency - level C1.
- Salary range: 10 000-13 000 PLN gross;
- Excellent relocation package - up to 20 000 PLN gross;
- Dynamic and prestigious work environment, interesting projects using the newest technologies, all within a global IT function;
- Opportunity to design and implement software solutions for the world’s largest biotech company that transforms patients’ lives;
- Attractive and competitive salary and package (health-care, sport pass, pension scheme, Social Fund);
- Professional development culture supported by training, development plans, international opportunities, including short & long-term assignments.
This job offer is also addressed to candidates with disabilities. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.We encourage you to include in your CV information about possible improvements that can be done to make it easier for you to participate in the interview.
Get to know more - visit us at it.roche.pl
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Poznan, Warsaw Topaz