The Business Solution Analyst will partner with our business process manager community to understand cross-divisional business processes, contribute to projects and maintenance activities of the KPI analyses and dashboards implemented. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Eliciting, analyzing user requirements related to analytical business processes within enterprise and document effective business requirements.
- Producing accurate functional and design specifications with the sufficient level of detail that allows the traceability with test cases and test instructions.
- Analyzing and documenting the end-to-end data selection and transformations defined to deliver the KPIs analyses.
- Ensuring system and business requirements are met by elaborating test scripts for end-to-end data validation. Leads analyses and process improvements to enhance business performance.
- Acting as a subject matter expert and supporting train-the-trainer for the usage of the KPIs and process explorer in Tableau and other learning activities with the business and IT.
- Proactively identifying, evaluating, and communicating ideas for process improvements and training needs both for applications usage by customers as well as for internal processes and skills enhancement.
- Providing content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams and collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize operational performance of system.
- Driving coordination of activities for small-to-medium changes in area of responsibility; provide 2nd/3rd level support and involved in Projects