- working as a technical specialist in implementing and maintaining COTS solutions in Roche Pharma Development Biometrics regulated environments
- helping our partners to scale system environments meeting dynamic business demands (operating systems, databases, versioning systems, integrations tools, interface solutions, reporting tools)
- design and implement interfaces between existing and new systems
- investigating and solving software or infrastructure non-standard issues (problem management / root cause analysis)
- working in multinational teams aligning to a common approach and building a strong understanding of the current and the future solutions
- presenting technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences,
- creating and maintaining documentation describing software components,
- supporting non-standard installations and configurations based on multiple technology components e.g. LAMP, BigData (Hadoop, MongoDB), analytics servers,
Your tasks include technical support and advisory for projects (assistance in performance tests, help in rollout new solutions/enhancements), work with business representatives to get to know their environment and propose enhancements, maintain relationship with IT partners and business functions.
If you are interested in technical aspects of enterprise solutions, if you like solving problems on architecture level, if your future aspiration is to be systems architect or systems integrator – this is job for you.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination based on gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities, or on any other grounds.