Are you looking for a field project management role in which the work you do really matters?
Does a rewarding career with a progressive, high-tech healthcare business, excite you?
Roche Diagnostics has built a new start-up business charged with building a modern software stack that will improve the processes and clinical decision support in healthcare. Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within healthcare institutions and hospitals, and intelligently process and present this data to doctors and healthcare providers to improve patient care.
We are looking for a strong IT project manager with a deep understanding of modern SaaS architecture to help implement a software business from the ground up, and with the ability to influence the solution, and ultimately the way patients are cared for. This position will have many opportunities for growth. In addition, this Diagnostics Information Solutions (DIS) implementation team will get to work side by side with a team of extraordinary healthcare providers and researchers who want to impact global healthcare delivery.
The Implementation Manager has accountability for coordinating the project team during the on-boarding of new customer sites within the assigned region. You will be responsible for building an excellent customer experience throughout the implementation.
As a critical member of our DIS implementation team, you will play a key role in helping to shape the future of this new organization within Roche Diagnostics.
In this position you will:
- On-Boarding New Customer Sites: Handle the onboarding of new customer sites by working with your assigned project team, collaborating with external integration partners, the internal software engineering team, and the clinical and technical teams at the customer sites.
- Project Management: Collaborate with new customer sites to develop project plans, including schedules, risk management, and communication plans.
- Monitor and control project execution using standard project tools such as meeting minutes, status reports, issues logs, and good change management practices. Forecast and follow-through on established project plans.
- Application Consulting: Coordinate the education and training of customer resources. Facilitate proper application configuration per available best practices. Further, coordinate the development of new standard operating procedures along with a clearly defined workflow change management plan.
- Leadership: Play a meaningful role leading project teams through difficult challenges and obstacles by coordinating practical, creative solutions. Enable a culture that values technical excellence together with support for individuals.
- Vision: Craft the future roadmap of the business by investigating new technology, implementing proof of concepts, and proposing innovative new solutions.
- Travel: Occasional travel (up to 50%) to customer or Roche sites to support business needs.