You are a talented Finance professional with an excellent academic education and you would like to gain global experience by working in different areas of Finance? Your goal is to become a future leader in Finance? Then, Roche’s global rotation program “Finance Perspectives” is for you!
We designed Finance Perspectives for Finance professionals who are at an early stage of their career and seeking to make significant contributions to what patients need next. We are seeking for high-energy and globally mobile future Finance leaders from around the world.
Recognizing the central importance of experiential learning and development, Finance Perspectives provides a groundbreaking chance to create a broad global network and to gain experience and skills in different areas of Finance that will be necessary for a career path in Finance – and all this in an accelerated timeframe.
- Duration: 2 - 2.5 years in total in different countries on a global and a local level
- Rotation into different Finance projects and positions, e.g. core finance processes, regional & key function/business area controlling, audit
- Assignments will be tailored to your areas of interest and development needs
- Exposed to different Finance functions and teams and other key business partners
- Mentoring by a Senior Finance Leader throughout the program
Are you passionate about learning more about our current participants and program graduates? Their program experiences can be found here: http://www.roche.com/careers/workplaces/wp_finance/finance_perspectives_program.htm