Are you passionate about training? How about maintaining world class standards of quality? We have an exciting newly created position within our quality department!
Based in our brand new state of the art offices in Barangaroo, with free onsite barista, flexible and modern working options, leading wellness programs and more, this could be your next opportunity to take your career forward into 2018.
- To perform the planned activities required of them to realise the Roche Vision.
- Ensure the Quality Plan is rolled out and all targets are achieved.
- Primarily responsible for release of all commercial products into the Australian Market.
- Managing Affiliate risk Register and act as liaison between the Supply Chain , Quality, Facilities and other business functions.
- Responsible for conducting all internal GDP
- Audits in the Affiliate.
- Maintain the relationship with all approved
- GMP vendors and 3rd Parties.
- Responsible for managing all GMP training and liaison with the Supply Chain Quality Facilities for implementing global quality requirements.