You will be responsible for center of integrated business excellence analysis and insights generation, Key contributor on SFE system & process optimization, and project manager for related initiatives, and Key coordinator between the BA & other related department for the projects on new business model exploration and collaboration, Contributor for the team's analytics & project management capability building.
- Center of integrated business effectiveness analysis and insights generation: Leveraging internal and external resources, consolidating multi-source, cross function and various channel data/resources and conducting integrated & multi-dimension analysis, Identifying key business issues/trends/drivers in analytics and providing proactive input to business decisions, and Co-working with other SFE teams to provide supports to sales head on regular review exercise and ad-hoc analysis request;
- Key contributor on SFE system & process optimization, and project manager for related change management initiatives: Diagnosing / Analyzing the current operation, process and system to assess the effectiveness & efficiency, Identifying the existing gaps and improvement priorities in process and system and then designing the optimization plan and proposing the implementation roadmaps, Initiating the related projects and driving the key projects (manage the process, setting the KPIs and timely track the execution status), and Conducting periodical comprehensive environment scan and analyzing the implications to Roche business model & channel management;
- Key coordinator between the BA & other related department for the projects on new business model exploration and collaboration: Developing effective communication with relevant stakeholders and coordinating the cross-team/dept. collaboration, Leading several new business model exploration projects / work stream by setting up collaboration platform & mechanism for execution / operation / collaboration with internal and external stakeholders;
- Key contributor to introduce advanced methodology / process / best practices and develop customized solution to drive changes and ensure the implementation;
- Contributor for the team's analytics & project management capability building: Working with Sr. Sales Excellence Manager to design the team's skill/capability development plan, focusing on analytics and project management, Delivering and implement trainings / workshops within / out of the team to improve overall corresponding skillset.