At Roche, we believe personalised healthcare can transform patients’ lives by delivering care tailored to the individual. Our IT products are helping us to stay a top innovative company focused on its mission, thereby helping to prevent, diagnose and treat patients more effectively and quickly. Our UX team, a group of problem solvers and innovators, is looking for a talented and passionate Senior UX Designer to help transform the healthcare industry. If you want to work on some of the biggest design challenges, be involved in creating the best user experiences and products, join our team.
You will be working in an international, cross-functional environment on product visions, product roadmaps and future concepts. The ideal candidate will be a great collaborator with robust ideation skills and strong holistic system thinking. You value attention to detail and have a deep passion for creating simple and flawless experiences for end users.
You will be responsible for:
- Following business leads, planning UX involvement and leading UX teams in projects;
- Inspiring and influencing project scopes based on user research and business value;
- Applying appropriate interaction design techniques and best practices;
- Designing information architecture, low-fidelity wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes and mockups;
- Cooperation and influencing of development teams across the world to deliver the best user experiences.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination based on gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status,sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities, or on any other grounds.