- Strengthen TAE management in the field by building up the capability and capacity of MSL DA team to ensure high quality scientific engagement
- Recruitment for a high standard MSL team.
- Adhere, organize, and conduct constant training to MSL team on knowledge updates and soft skills to ensure self and team improvement and capabilities of supporting report interpretation requests.
- Provide ongoing assessment of assigned MSL team to ensure the competencies and effectiveness towards team and individual goals.
- Regular co-visits of TAEs with team member to ensure quality of TAE engagement.
- Support the Disease Area Head in the performance management, evaluation process, and organizational talent review process for MSL team.
- Lead the exploration and adoption of innovative channels to improve TAE engagement.
- Team/People management
- Inspire and motivate positive team work spirit by active, open and constructive communications.
- Coach and support individual subordinate MSL for desired performance and career development.
- Oversee the development and implementation of training plans for the assigned MSL team.
- Manage the MSL team specific budget, including review and approval of expense reports.
- Cross-functional collaboration enhancement
- Act as an interface and build up collaboration platform between MSL and other Medical/Business counterparts.
- Ensure the medical and scientific support provided to the commercial activities, including medical input into the marketing strategy and sales training.
- Compliance adherence
- Ensure all medical initiatives implemented strictly adhere to Roche SOPs/codes and local regulations.
- Champion the implementation of medical compliance with high ethics and integrity.