As a Procurement Transformation Leader you are part of the overall Procurement Transformation program team. In this role you are responsible to deliver assigned project(s) or sub-projects as per agreed project delivery plan. This may include developing operating model design recommendations, implementation planning and leading assigned project team members. You act as credible advocate for proposed changes through influencing senior partners referring to industry and internal best practices. You provide regular project progress updates to the overall program lead and program sponsor(s).
In addition, you will be responsible for the following:
- Communicate on an ongoing basis project progress to the overall transformational program leader. Provide updates as necessary to Procurement Leadership and/or Procurement governance bodies (such as the Roche Procurement Committee). It also includes local, regional and global senior stakeholder alignment together with senior procurement leadership to ensure alignment and adaptation to the new operating model.
- Work cross divisionally with other Transformational Leaders to ensure alignment to overall program and key milestones
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with key stakeholders (external & internal) ensuring requirements are understood and met
- Coordinate, run and implement successful change management and communication to effectiveness and efficiency targets set forth in project deliverables
- Coach new organization to new processes, skills and deliverables to achieve program installation and realization.