As a SAP Senior Support Consultant you will work in the SAP Solutions, Maintenance and Support team in Diagnostics IT. The main purpose of the role is to operate and manage solutions globally in the domain of SAP Service Management and Contract Management (CONEX).
This position is part of the SAP Commercial Solutions Team and includes the following responsibilities:
• Be accountable for designing solutions taking into consideration business as well as technical needs and dependencies to other solutions
• Be accountable for keeping solutions in a compliant state (GxP, ICFR), adhering to agreed service levels as well as working procedures and deploying changes and releases to the productive environment.
• Manage onsite and offshore IT contractors and monitor support processes and vendor performance through KPIs and SLAs
• Manage stakeholders across the global (analysis, regular exchanges about progress made and escalations)
• Prepare CMT related processes and deliverables like the agreement of the budget and the assignment of change requests to business releases and projects.
• Run initiatives to continuously improve the operating effectiveness of IT processes like incident, change and problem management as well as the collaboration with several stakeholders (project management)
• Develop and manage business process and technical know-how within area of expertise