Responsible for creating and leading strategy for supply planning and logistics, launch change management, demand planning and instrument processing team. Will drive efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain and Instrument Processing thorough analysis of operational performance, financial return, and customer satisfaction. Responsible for the development and execution of a strategic roadmap for the RDC organization including partnership with internal and external stakeholders, nationwide service center network, equipment logistics solutions, supplier development, business systems development and operational supply chain deployment.
Providing oversight to employees on achieving individual, departmental and organizational performance goals. Developing strategic supplier management programs to include operational metrics, risk management profiles, and performance improvement initiatives. Providing logistics expertise and solutions to help reduce order fulfillment cost and provide proactive customer service. Creates and implements policies, procedures, and material control systems.
Has full HR responsibility for direct and indirect reports, and budget responsibility for assigned functional area or departments. Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
1. Leads a team of Directors, Managers and Senior Individual Contributors for a business function and/or region by setting overall program initiatives, allocating financial and human capital for programs and projects, and ensuring timely and effective delivery of Supply Chain programs.
2. Develops and maintains strong relationships and communication processes with various leadership staff, including GSC, Business Areas, and within RDC, to understand customer and business opportunities/needs/ constraints, negotiate effective solutions, and jointly develop strategies and initiatives to improve processes and practices.
3. Lead team in the initiation and development of long-term alliances with external and internal stakeholders to leverage the company’s knowledge and purchasing power and secure the best products, service, quality and price in the industry
4. Lead the development and implementation of supply chain strategies, launch change management and demand planning for each assigned product category to support the joint business objectives
5. Ensures alignment and coordination with regulatory and safety compliance for all materials management operations.
6. Develop strategies for supplier negotiations and effective inventory management to support menu rollouts and new product implementations