• Execute the day-to-day activities according to the highest standards of financial control, compliance and best practice. Ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and SOPs of the respective business sub-process.
• Follow the instructions of the Team Lead and Managers regarding the daily work coordination.
• Develop knowledge and capability to raise competence to expected levels to meet current and future business needs.
• Contribute process and technical expertise to process improvement initiatives.
• Support on assigned projects or program
• Accountable for the professional support that is due to our customers to ensure a high tier customer satisfaction level
Manage Incoming Queries
• Handle all incoming calls/e-mails/tickets from the business and suppliers in relation to Ariba suite and Global Procurement Analytics (GPA). Try to solve these issues and escalate them to relevant team, when required.
• Assist end-users with general use, navigation, functionalities and processes queries.
• Assist suppliers in the connection, navigation to Ariba eSourcing
• Build strong collaborative networks with key stakeholders and ensure good/adequate communication
System Testing and Training
• Provide testing support to the whole Ariba applications, and GPA , for the regression tests
• Deliver Ariba eSourcing training to Sourcing event external participants.
• Setting up e-catalogues, Static catalogs and business forms
• Ensure delta training, refresh training to end users
• Maintain the regional training documentations and knowledge database (wiki) updated
Continuous Improvement Initiative
• Participate to the continuous improvement initiatives by proposing systems enhancements
• Continuously develop the skills/competences by sharing the knowledge with other team members and participating to offered training sessions
Ariba and Master Data
Manage Ariba data tables, configuration files and coordinate master data changes
Ensure adherence to the Procurement Policy, Directive, Guidelines and Local Procurement SOP’s.
Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.