The Pathology department in Roche Pharma Research & Early Development (pRED) is seeking a highly qualified scientist to join our global team. Our group is striving to strengthen its support for tissue-related translational biomarker approaches in drug development with a strong focus on Oncology.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- As a scientific project leader (m/f) you will be working closely with the portfolio pathology team for supporting oncology project decisions
- You will drive optimal, state of the art scientific implementation of existing data analysis complemented with laboratory experiments in close collaboration with pathologists
- You are responsible for tissue biomarker studies, including experimental design, establishment of timelines and execution and analysis of results. Also the documentation, final reporting and archiving of study material belong to your tasks.
- You ensure the efficient communication and interaction with team members, pathologists and the discovery project team in close coordination with the PTA discovery portfolio leader
- Additionally you are responsible for the coordination of resources and activities agreed on a portfolio of pathology projects and for leading feasibility and development of new technologies
- One of your main tasks is to manage the Pathology and Tissue Analytics (PTA) discovery laboratory workspace as well as the technical team and direct line management activities (processes, methods, SOP’s, documentation, efficiency etc.).
- You can also be involved in post doctorates mentoring and external collaboration