Medical Manager is responsible for developing local medical plan, providing medical expertise in the creation and implementation of brand plan as well as inputs to development of key message development, publication planning, key opinion leader development, consensus development and becomes the reference for all scientific and medical aspects of the products. You will be responsible for:
- Develop local medical plan and provide inputs to the brand plan
- Ensure medical symposium/congress presentations are accurate and strategically focused
- Ensure clinical trial activities and local studies are consistent with product strategy and GCP compliant
- Conduct new product training related to the disease areas/medical aspects
- Ensure drug safety process and all adverse reactions are handled according to standard operating procedure
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.