· To Develop Annual Brand Plan according to global product strategy (GPS) and in line with local business strategy.
Marketing and Product Management
· To develope local marketing strategy and to ensure consistent implementation
· To develop promotion materials to support your marketing strategy
· To timely execute the tactical plan, coordinates the accurate use of marketing tools.
· To drive the publication plan supporting the product key messages.
· To develop a strong relationship with the key opinion leaders (KOLs)
· To conduct market research and use it in the strategy planning process.
· To regularly trained the front line managers on the disease area and on the product.
· To facilitate the inter-department & intra-department communication for better implementation of the marketing strategy.
· To be in field visits for the monitoring implementation of marketing strategies.
· To ensure the high level of share of voice for the assigned product
· To keep a track record on the competition and recommend action
· To attend Drug Safety and Product Complaints / Counterfeit training
· To achieve the quantitative objective for the given year for the assigned produt
· To prepare & monitor promotional budget.
- Attend / complete all requisite on-line and F2F trainings (Role specific, Safety Responsibility and Compliance) within specified time limit.
- Identifies, collects and immediately reports all safety related information on Roche products to Local Safety Responsible as per Roche requirements and local regulations.
Local and international travel may be required and Occasional extra work hours may be required.