Medical Manager is a key strategic leadership role requiring therapeutic area expertise and clear business understanding to identify and address the relevant medical needs of clinical practice, to successfully support the optimal use of Roche Products. HCP Visits Required: 50%
Medical Affair Activities
- Evaluation of incoming requests of research and educational grants.
- To review congress participation, HCP selection and logistics as per symphony guidelines.
- To review requests letters and ensure processing, archiving and maintenance of documents and log file as per Roche guidelines.
- To review non-promotional and promotional material according to IFPMA code and company policies.
- To coordinate with commercial for execution of non-promotional activities.
- Design and implementation of non-promotional symposia and selection of recipients of travel sponsorship.
Development and management of the medical plans
- Align the global medical plan and strategy, local medical plan, local marketing plan and global medical plan, under supervision of Head of Medical
Medical Expertise and customer insights to the brand team
- Offer expert opinion aligned with LCT/IMT/DSC medical recommendations on scientific medical information to identify and develop effective peer-to-peer relationships to execute our products strategies, while holding high ethical standards, compliance to Roche SOP and local/international regulations
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of scientific and medical data communicated both internally and externally for promotional and non-promotional purposes
- Manage Medical Information activities in accordance with local model, referencing global standard responses
- Manage publications related activities according to Roche Policy and SOPs
- Develop a customer centricity culture, making sure promotional/medical/scientific address to HCP needs and optimize patient benefit and safety while keeping a fair balance and compliance with regulations and SOPs
- Design and implementation of patient support programs
Oversight of local clinical operations activities
- Oversight of the execution clinical trials (countries with no separate Clinical Ops Organization in-house)
- Oversee the phase IV trial program by holding effective relationship with the Clinical Operations team
TAE Engagement Plan and Execution
- Maintain regular contacts with investigators for key studies
- Identify and develop scientific relationships with external TAEs / experts who are qualified sources of insight and advice
- Ensure that all activities towards external experts / TAEs are harmonized
- Share Best Practices across customers to facilitate improved patients outcome
- Planning and execution of relevant scientific advisory boards and expert meeting
- Compliance focus group: Member of regional compliance focus group, attend and participate in meeting through telecom/webex, implement points discussed in meetings at affiliate meeting