As a Talent Development Manager you are responsible for the provision of training to the existing employees of the company in order to develop their qualification and ensure further development. You are identifying training and development needs within the organisation through job analysis, appraisals and regular consultation with senior management, people leaders and HR Generalists.The position incumbent shall also take-on the role of Human Resource Business Partner in CHRIS and is required to have clear understanding of the operational activities in SAP.
Training & Development
- Identifying training needs of employees in collaboration with business units and support function.
- Planning the implementation of training and development programs and liaising with external trainers and consultants.
- Develop and execute in-house learning and development initiatives
- Act as a key HR point of contact for local and EEMEA International trainings.
- Coordinating activities to regional training nominations and any proposed changes in nominations.
- Keeping an update record of all local and international trainings
- Arrange and conduct CHRIS Training program where necessary.
Talent Management & Succession Planning
- Facilitate the Succession & Talent Management Process in line with the global/regional framework ensuring adherence to the global/regional standards & timelines.
- Organize & conduct talent review meetings.
- Conduct Talent Discussions and Counselling at all levels of the organization.
- Identify the right development opportunities for talent for career development at Site and Regional Level.
- Facilitate and implement activities related to CHRIS Performance Management.
- Train employees on CHRIS to maintain their Employee Profile, development Plan, Job Accountabilities and objectives.
- Facilitate them in the process of objective setting, job accountabilities, employee profile and development plan in order to successfully manage their performance.
- Facilitate employees & managers in the process of Performance Management.
- Organize & conduct Workshops on Performance Management & Personal Effectiveness.
- Enrichment of Performance Management Process by fostering continuous Dialogue and Feedback Culture
- Drive Global Employee Opinion Survey , prepare and implement the action plan in consultation with other function.
- Drive, manage and execute employee engagement activities.
- Organize wellbeing programs for employees.
- Plan and organize events for employees and their family members.
- Make information readily available to employees through internet, intranet, touch point, memos etc.
- Ensure accuracy of employee data in CHRIS
Implementation of Global / Regional Initiatives
- Implement Corporate Records Management Program in HR
- Employer Branding / Great Place to Work Initiative
- Provide a forum to employees to discuss their issues and provide solutions living within already allocated resources in their quarterly meetings.
- Develop a robust onboarding program
- Review the Roche Induction Manual and update accordingly.
- Organize & conduct orientation program for new employees.
Patient & Product Safety
- Attend / complete all requisite on-line and F2F trainings (Role specific, Safety Responsibility and Compliance) within specified time limit
- Identifies, collects and immediately reports all safety related information on Roche products to Local Safety