This position will be responsible to utilise primary & secondary market data and provide brand teams with insights for creation of their annual brand plan, constantly review and update the business analytics processes and data systems with the objective of supporting the brand in articulating and implementing the brand plan and strategy.
- You will coordinate meetings for the planning cycle of the brands assigned and provide recommendations to the brand teams regarding the insights gained from the analysis of market and/or customer information
- You will review return on investment of marketing activities, provide recommendations or insights on more efficient use of resources, monitor plan vs. actuals and suggest alternate use of budgets along with finance and brand teams
- You will track the industry and competitors for assigned brands against metrics such as sales, sales force, etc., review historic sales data and provide recommendations based on analysis
- You will conduct simulations on sales and analyze sales sensitivity, develop and maintain a sales forecasting tool and conduct trend analysis to get more accurate forecasting for the brand
- You will collect sales related data for the brand from data management team, archive the data received, analyze brand data, provide insights and conduct quality check of data