Account Executive - Hospital
- You will be responsible for product promotion in both local hospital and retail market using scientific-based facts and materials, cooperating with distributors to open new customer accounts, building up the company
-Image, performing after-sell service, to achieve or exceed sales target for the assigned sales territory within sales expense budget pre-set by line manager;
- Carrying out daily promotion tasks through professional detailing and promotion of company
products with the eventual aim to achieve or exceed sales target pre-set by company;
- Possessing and maintaining good product knowledge and be competent to conduct product presentation to customers in group setting;
- Providing regular market and competitive information and timely reporting to AM/SV/Marketing in format and contents agreed by Company, and, developing and updating on regular basis customer data files;
- Paying planned visits to target customers based on pre-defined customer territories (clinical departments, device purchasing dept., store staff and manager, chain management and hospital management) according to call plan submitted and approved by SV/Area Manager;
- Conducting promotional activities within expense budgets based on monthly action plan submitted and pre-approved by line manager;
- Planning and carrying out quality service on meters placed in hospitals along with daily visits.
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > SalesSuzhou (Jiangsu) DIA/DC