Software Developer (m/f) C#, Web, Entitiy Framework
What you can expect
About the business:
The Software Engineering department develops measurement and evaluation software to support test development, standardization and clinical testing within Roche Diagnostics. In this position you will interact and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams, which gives an interesting flavor to the role.
As a Software Developer (m/f) for the Software Engineering department within Roche Diagnostics you will:
- Develop software for Roche internal applications
- Be responsible for the development and design of software and system components
- Take over the integration, commissioning and approval of external software
- Develop automated unit tests for software components
- Analyze the users’ requirements and support the engineering requirements in close cooperation with the users and the development team
- Create and verify software specifications
- Be responsible for the administration, user support, documentation and product maintenance of software
- Ensure the productive operation of the software during updates and come up with solutions when required
Who you are:
- You hold a degree in computer science, or alternatively a comparable technical/scientific qualification
- You have a solid experience in software engineering and are confident in using methods and tools of object-oriented software development
- You are familiar with current software design patterns and modern, service-oriented software architecture
- You have a very good knowledge of WPF, C#, MVVM and object/relative mappers, such as Microsoft Entity Framework or NHibernate, as well as the Visual Studio development environment and Windows operating systems
- Furthermore, you bring good knowledge of ASP. NET and SQL servers and development methods (UML)
- A basic knowledge of Enterprise Architect, Unity Container, Design Patterns are a plus
- In addition, we can rely on your knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS)
- Strong analytical skills
- You are very committed and goal oriented
- Good command of German and English, spoken and written, rounds off your profile
We look forward receiving your application!
Get in touch
Karin Seifert +498856/607724
For technical questions, you can use our FAQ.
Should you have recruiting specific questions on your application or the specific job posting, please contact the responsible recruiter (Karin Seifert, +498856/607724).
For a complete application please add an updated CV, a motivational letter specific to the position and all relevant certificates. Please consider that after submission you won’t be able to add any further documents.
Refer a Friend
This position is relevant to the Refer a Friend Program for all employees of Roche Germany. In case of a successful referral a reward in accordance to the valid regulations and conditions will be paid out.
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Research & Development, Research & Development > Devices, Systems and SolutionsPenzberg